Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tutorials



My crazy schedule has, again, made me not be able to post like I'd like to.  But I'm pretty sure no one's reading this anyway.  When I created this blog, I just had the intentions of putting all these tutorials I find in one spot so I could find them when I had time to sit down and sew.  Now I can just pin them on Pinterest...
But here goes my latest projects with tutorial links...


                                                    Super Easy Tote Bag Tutorial (click here)




Buy McCall's iPad cover pattern here on Amazon or I found the pattern at Hobby Lobby when they had McCall's patterns for $0.99 each.


                                                     Add ruffles to denim skirt like this...


No tutorial for this but SUPER simple:  1)  match the ends of a scarf together (found this one at Walmart for $6) and 2) sew the ends together. The end.  Like I said, simple.



I made this for a school project in my Visual and Performing Arts class.  It is my "self-portrait" so each t-shirt square represents a different part of what makes me...me.  I'll have to get into all that at a later time.  I used this t-shirt quilt tutorial to make it.  And I made a 100 on my project...so, yay!

(back view of t-shirt quilt)

 These are some burp cloths I'm making for our little bit, Brayden, due in June.  I think they turned out pretty sweet.  Here's the tutorial I used.



Hope you will find one of these tutorials useful (none of which are mine, personally...I don't claim any rights to any of the information found within the tutorials, just passing along good information).
Thanks,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment